At Heathlands Community Preschool it is our belief that the earliest years of a child’s
life are crucial to their development. We help children to gain an awareness of how
to show respect for themselves, their peers and adults.
At Heathlands our main aim is to provide a happy caring and safe environment which
promotes the all round needs of each child. We actively encourage a love of learning.
Our Team are committed to providing high quality learning through a genuine partnership
with parents, carers and other agencies.
We believe that:
- Emotional & social developments are vital and we value respect each individual in
a welcoming, accessible and inclusive environment.
- Building on what the child already knows promotes creativity and challenging opportunities
for discovery, exploration, problem solving, self-expression and risk taking through
- Each child feels special, included and listened to.
- Parents/carers should have an active role in their child’s learning.
- Working together helps us feel connected to ourselves, each other and our environment
and the community.
- We are role models that promote good health and making positive and informed choices.